How to add a Twitter Feed

Hi, I’ve searched for this answer, but all the posts are several years old & don’t address my issue regardless. When I attempt to add a Twitter feed none of the URL choices that I have added include all of the Tweets from their account. They only have a handful of them. Example. I tried to add https://twitter.com/Variety and every URL I tried only had like 20 of the 100 Tweets from the past 24hrs. Not Retweets, original Tweets I’m referring to. Can someone please explain to me how I can add the real Twitter feed so I can see all of the Tweets? Thank you!

You’re correctly adding a twitter feed, but your question is about how often its being fetched? Right click on the site and go to Statistics to see how often it’s being fetched. There you’ll see that it pulls the most recent 20 tweets every X hours.

Hi, no, it’s not about fetch frequency. It’s about missing Tweets. When I compare the NewsBlur feed to the Twitter feed it’s missing dozens & dozens of Tweets on some accounts. Plus it’s also missing the photos on these feeds even though they all have photos on the real Twitter feed. Thanks!

Yep, that’s why I pointed you towards fetch frequency. NewsBlur only sees the latest 20 tweets every time it fetches. And if it’s fetching not often enough, then it will skip tweets. Can you confirm the frequency of those fetches with the Stats dialog?

Ok, gotcha. But it’s not that it’s missing Tweets in-between Fetching. Say the Tweets on Twitter for the Variety account were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 within the past 1hr. The Tweets shown on NewsBlur are like 2, 3, 6 & 10. It’s missing Tweets when the Tweets were all in a row within an hour. Does that help explain it better? I’m having massive problems with NewsBlur even being able to retrieve Tweets now. Plus the preview photos are still not showing, they’re all empty/blank. Thanks!