Feature Request: Support for Raindrop.io

I’ve recently begun using Raindrop.io instead of Pocket to save and organize URLs. Would it be difficult to add raindrop.io to the Sharing Services panel? Details: https://raindrop.io/dev
_60_1__NewsBlur

1 Like

For anybody else that wants this, please reply here if you want to see this happen.

Yes me too. Switched from pocket to Raindrop.io.
Would be very great if you can include raindrop as sharing service.

Thank you & take care,

Kefrens

+1, also switched from pocket to raindrop, having integration with it would be awesome!

Yeah, raindrop would be awesome. I use it too.

+1 for this. Thinking of moving to raindrop from Pocket, and this would be one of the things that helps with that.

+1

I discovered raindrop recently and would LOVE a proper integration. For the meantime, I use Zapier to save shared stories from the blurblog to raindrop. But a proper integration with tags and saved / non-shared stories would be greatly appreciated.

+1
I’ve moved from Pinboard to Raindrop. Integration with its tags system would be super useful.

Paying user of both Raindrop and NewsBlur. Would be great if they could get together for a playdate.

+1

I just signed up for NewsBlur and support for Raindrop would be great.

Good news, I just launched Raindrop.io support. Add it under Manage > Preferences, and then when you right-click a story title, it’s a single click to send the story to Raindrop, complete with title, url, and tags.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 9.50.36 AM

4 Likes

Thank you very, very much!