Double tap request

Scrolling very often interprets as a double tap.
Maybe make it more insensitive or possible to adjust?

1 Like

Have you ruled out the possibility that it’s a problem with your phone, or that you’re touching it too gently? I don’t believe I’ve ever experienced that problem.
My understanding of iOS is that the OS itself recognises taps and swipes, and just relays that data to the app, but I could be mistaken.

Hi. Not my phone. Been having the same problem on iPhone 4, 4s and now 5s.

Obviously when I scroll it interprets my scrolling as double tap. If I hold too light or too hard is difficult for me to say. It’s comfortable to me… :slight_smile:

I don’t even know if it’s possible to do anything about but it’s a problem for me.

You can easily disable the double tap gesture in preferences, which can be found either through the system wide settings app or in the dialog opened from the bottom of the feed list.

I know, but I like the feature and hoped for a way to change the sensitivity.

If not possible I’ll live with the current implementation.

Yeah, I have nothing to do with the sensitivity unfortuntely. It’s a pretty basic iOS command to just look for double taps.

Did you recently upgrade to ios 9 and noticed that it became more prononounced? Because I did and I’ve accidentally double tapped much more often now than I did before. I’m wondering if this is the case for others as well.

In my case I have had the problem all along. 
It was more annoying when I had a slower phone. Now I just swipe back. When the phone is slower it takes longer time to react