Doesn't Save Unread Marks

Browser: Safari Version 6.0.1 (8536.26.14)

I open news blur, and click on the folder I want to browse in Safari. I hit ‘next unread’ and it hits the first unread in the list. I slowly over the course of 20-30 min as to when i have my attention pulled away read through things. Close to 30 feeds most mornings.

I then refresh by clicking the same folder again.

A large, portion, if not all, are marked as unread again. Sometimes if I click fast through them by hitting next unread it’ll mark em that time.

What I think causes it to not mark them unread is that the feeds update. When that happens, it seems it stops marking things unread. It also doesn’t add the new feeds to the stream as I’m reading either, that’s usually why I click the folder again to re-load the newly added stuff.

1 Like

So stories that you’ve read are then marked as unread? But only if you open a folder, wait 20-30 minutes, then read them? If you can confirm that, then I’ll test it out thoroughly and see if I can reproduce it.

yes, the key trigger seems to be that a feed updates while in that state as well. If it doesn’t update, doesn’t happen.

Doesn’t seem to happen on the iPad client, if it helps any