Broken feed:

Feed @… has been broken for a while. It works in google reader and a desktop RSS client I tried (liferea), so this appears to be a problem on NewsBlur’s side.


Unfortunately, this is the worst kind of failure. It’s not working because it takes > 20 seconds to just parse the XML of the RSS feed. There’s some wonkiness that could be addressed if the original site just gave 10 stories instead of 368 (which is probably every story published). Whatever it is, you can test it out easily by doing the following in Python:

>>> import feedparser
>>> feedparser.parse(‘…’)

Takes way too long, so it just won’t work. :frowning:

I sent a pull request to fix this:

Fixed; thanks, Luiz.