Android: opened the app to find I'd been logged out and all preferences reset

<give us some feedback!>
This afternoon, newsblur app had forgotten me. Once logged in, all my preferences had disappeared. I hadn’t logged out manually. Newsblur hadn’t been updated since I used it about 6 hours before. My tablet hasn’t been updated or restarted. Most strange.
It all appears to be working again.
app version: 9.0.1
android version: 8.0.0 (R16NW.T820XXU3BSD1)
device: samsung SM-T820 (msm8996)
sqlite version: 3.18.2
username: JimB
server: default
speed: 54 feeds in conn:630 read:3 parse:13 store:25
pending actions: pre:0 post:0
premium: yes
prefetch: no
notifications: no
keepread: no
thumbs: no

You should be logged out once a year just due to account security. But your preferences should remain the same once you log back in. There is no mechanism that clears out preferences. I’m stumped, although I’ll count this as a vote that mobile platform preferences should be stored on the server so they are transferable between devices, although I personally use different settings on my iPhone than I do my iPad.

Thanks for taking an interest. The only times I’ve seen this before were on setting up the app initially, and once over a year ago when I was having trouble and had to clear the cache and data for the newsblur app. The wonderful vagaries of computers!

I have slightly different preferences between my Note 9 and my Tab S3, and my browser, but only in font size. Everything else I’d be happy to see synchronised across everything. It would make moving to a new device easier too - just log in and there it is as you like it.