Android App seems to have some feeds missing

Hi there, I really like your platform and became a premium user right away to support you in some way. However, I find that my Android app is always missing some of the feeds. I just took updated my stories on iOS, Android and the browser. There are some differences. How can that be? You only maintain one list of feeds, right? So it should always be the same. I have taken a screenshot. Not sure if I can attach it here. Thanks and keep up the good work!

3 Likes

No response at all?

Hah, no response in 24 hours? I’m not touching much support while I scale the backend. I have a backlog of over 1,000 support threads and replies to go through.

Anyway, this will be addressed in a coming (big) Android update. I have some developers actively working on resolving this issue.

1 Like

Tried to reproduce your screenshot, and it looks like there might be an issue with stories from feeds that are not in folders. Can you confirm that the only missing feeds are un-foldered? Do they appear if added to a folder?

I have the same problem, and also missing entire feeds on the Android app. All me feeds are in folders.

I will check that! Thanks for the reply!

I have a good working theory on why some feeds might not appear, but can’t immediately issue a fix.

If anyone experiencing the bug can try this, let me know if it works:

1. exit NB for android
  2. go to your app settings and clear all data for the NB app
  3. go to the NB website from a fresh browser window and let it fully load
  4. go back to the android app and login

Are your missing feeds suddenly showing up?

This didn’t work for me. I followed the steps exactly and I’m still only seeing some of the feeds (those inside one of my folders).

Yep, we confirmed there were a few other bugs in the android app, and the ones related to your issues are fixed in Source. Look out for a new release to the market in the coming week!